EnviroStar Waste Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 24285
Blue Springs, MO 64013-4285
Pick Up Days
Prices and Specials
Waste Disposal Task Force
Owned & Operated by
Recycling Comes In Cans.. I Can, You Can, We Can Recycle our Resources.
Start Today! Click here for details...
Lucky Star Winner: Jeff & Carol Journagan. Longtime residents of Blue Springs, won 2014 FREE
trash service in our 13th annual Lucky Star Drawing.They are avid recyclers & strong community supporters.
All registered customers are eligible!
EnviroStar Waste Service, Inc. - introduces a household-trash, hauling service that residents can work with - for a change. We think you will find that our service standards shine out in the industry, with affordable rates, knowledgeable drivers who can virtually eliminate missed-stop issues, and customer service reps who are friendly, helpful, and competent. E.W.S. will respond within 24 hours if any service issues do arise. To experience hassle-free waste removal for your home, office, or industry, please call, or email us. We look forward to welcoming you in our growing family of satisfied customers. Please call (816)220-3227 for information, or Email us (an E.W.S. associate will be pleased to assist you) or go to our Online Signup page.
- Dependable, weekly, residential trash, yard waste, and recycling removal.
- Experienced, courteous staff and drivers.
- Locally owned and operated with a combined 75 plus years industry experience in Blue Springs.
- New equipment, regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- 98-gallon PolyKarts, full maintenance provided (except cleaning).
- Roll-off containers (10, 12, 15, 20, 25, and 30 cubic yard) also available.
Description of Services:
- Service includes weekly, garbage, yard waste, and recycling collection in full compliance with city ordinances and federal and state regulatory commissions. Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Qualified customer service associates are in place to fully assist you with new service registration, service issues, changes or additions, and are available during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After hours messaging service is also available. The E.W.S. office can be reached by calling 816-220-3227, or by Emailing us. E.W.S. drivers are in radio contact with customer service at all times, and service calls will be answered within 24 hours, as needed.
- Items for household garbage collection may not include yard waste or household hazardous waste such as pesticides, paint, motor oil, car batteries, etc. Instruction for the disposal of such material is available by contacting the E.W.S. office. Yard waste removal is offered with your choice of three programs: 6-month, 9-month, or 12-month service plans. Yard waste can be collected in reusable receptacles or approved, brown-paper yard-waste bags. Yard waste in plastic bags or yard waste mixed with household trash will not be accepted. Tree limbs, shrub trimmings, etc., can be bundled and tied with natural-fiber rope or twine (no wire or nylon rope please), in bundles measuring not greater than four-feet in length and two-feet in diameter.
- Special collections for items not acceptable in Missouri landfills, i.e. large appliances, tires, etc., or acceptable-but-large items, such as sofas, easy chairs, etc., can be scheduled by contacting the E.W.S. office and with two days advanced notice. Additional fees apply, billed individually by occurrence.
- Industrial containers are available for individual residential cleanups, or Association-sponsored Spring and Fall cleanups, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, and 30 cubic yard.
- E.W.S. equipment is regularly cleaned, maintained, and sanitized. Our trucks are equipped with safety backup cameras in addition to standard safety equipment, eliminating rear blind spots. Our drivers have 100% safety records. They perform within our high service standards by replacing lids and cans where they found them or back up next to your house in Blue Springs, policing service areas for escaping litter, and are courteous and efficient.